Consumers are ready
A remarkable 57% of UK shoppers say they will be ready for automatic purchasing without any need for purchase approval within 2 years, with 13% of them ready now.
Retailers and brands need to prepare
Programmatic Commerce is a new channel set to redefine retail with its own rules. With consumers welcoming digital and fully automated services, and much of the smart technology already in place, our study suggests retailers need to get ready to offer and support programmatic purchasing.
Selected survey findings
- 57% of consumers will be ready for p-commerce within 2 years of which 13% are ready now.
- Two-thirds of 25-34 year-olds can see the benefits of automated purchasing.
- And 55% of them say they’d pay a fee for it.
- Key benefits are perceived as time saving (37%), money savings (37%) and convenience (25%).
- Close to two-thirds say the ability to access p-commerce will influence their smart device purchasing.